The Bell 206 is a two-bladed, single- or twin-engine helicopter, manufactured by Bell Helicopter in Mirabel, Quebec. Originally developed as the Bell YOH-4 for the United States Army’s Light Observation Helicopter program, the 206 failed to be selected. Bell redesigned the airframe and successfully marketed the aircraft commercially as the five-place Bell 206A JetRanger. The new design was eventually selected by the Army as the OH-58 Kiowa. Bell also developed a seven-place LongRanger, which was later offered with a twin-engine option as the TwinRanger. It has a one pilot and four passenger capacity, a range of 693 km (374 nm) and a maximum speed of 224 km/h (122 knots).
AERIAL IMAGING SOLUTION
- Replica Bell 206 cockpit panels and console, highly accurate in size and text placement with accurate switches and knobs.
- Replica Bell 206 interior trim pieces, highly accurate in size and shape to give the cockpit a realistic look.
- Replica Bell 206 Collective and Cyclic.
- Replica Bell 206 Rudder pedals.
- Replica Bell 206 Pilots seats.
- Intercom system for communications between pilots, observer and instructor (optional)
- Replica Bell 206 flight instruments, avionics and mechanics
AVAILABILITY: In stock