LiDAR is a remote sensing technology that stands for Light Detection And Ranging. Lidar technology measures distance by illuminating a target with a laser and analyzing the reflected light. It functions similar to the Sonar technology used by fish to detect objects in the water and which humans use in boats to find objects or depth in water. Airplanes and helicopters are the most commonly used platforms for acquiring LiDAR data over a large area. Geo AdithyA Technologies provides turn-key LiDAR image Processing services
Digital Orthophoto and various topographic mapping services including:
- Filtering of point clouds.
- Contour mapping.
- Fusion with digital Orthophoto or hyperspectral imagery.
- 3D modeling and volumetric calculation.
- Break line collection.
- Flood plain mapping.
- Processing of transmission lines and other corridor surveys.
- Building extraction and reconstruction.
- Bare earth and non ground classification.